Monday, September 27, 2010

Complicated Week!!! (@.@)

No specific topic!!! Ha!!! No idea what to write, oh gosh!!! There is one disadvantage about blogging, which is when you are writing something and suddenly stop, that’s what I call “blog” went “block”. Lolx~ (=w=lll) Oh My God!!! What should I write, never mind, I’ll just write about what happen during the week.

Next week is examination day and everyone was busy studying. Felt guilty that day I didn’t manage get to college study with them, but they did ask me to join them on Monday. (When I asked them, they only ask me to stay.) I wish I was staying in hostel, but not at all, too bad. (T^T) That day was the worst and crazy Monday ever for me, don’t know why, but the emotion and the feeling keep came into me. (I hate you, emotion!!!) Evening I was mad mad mad, and when goes to night time, I went hyper hyper hyper crazy. (Cass can be the witness.)

Wednesday was what we called “Moon cake Festival” as well what others called as “Mid-Autumn Festival”. Every Wednesday is the most tired day for “group 2”, because we have to study from eight in the morning till six the evening. Some more that day rained, it was freezing cold. (Imagine you are in a freezer. *^*) Everyone doesn’t really enjoy CSS that day, because it was Library Workshop, and it’s freezing for the whole section. Everyone just feel like “Let’s go to sleep!”; “It’s so cold, can anyone switch off the air-conditioner?” OMG!!! Taylor’s traffic condition is always the worst one, starting from six onwards, cars starting to jammed from parking lot till the traffic light. Lucky, I taught my mom use the other way, and got to my grandma’s home in time. (Which is not fully open yet >o<)

Car License?? I didn’t even have it yet, I just got my exam on Thursday, and good news is I passed everything!!! Hahahaha!!! (\\^w^//) Driving a car is fun, but I am kind of speed up. Haha!! I think no one will dare to sit beside me while I am driving, because I am a dangerous person. (-3-) Hehe!! I am very sure that I am not a dangerous person, I won’t kill your life, I swear!!

Friday, the happy day for everyone, because is the last day for “weekdays”. Hahaha!! Lolx!! But I don’t feel like everyone was enjoying, because the week after is examination!! Well I was enjoying that day, seriously. I went to the library after CSS and then I met my friends at “Truffles” at twelve o’clock. (Wee~ Lunch Time~ Yum yum~) The food over there is kind of nice, erm…not really…to tell the truth…the food can consider as ok, only ok. What I only like is the first dishes, an egg with mayo on top, delicious!!! Second and third dishes I forgot what is it, but I really enjoy having lunch with my friends. Just cost me ten Ringgit Malaysia, affordable price but unacceptable food. (o.o)

Nothing much special, but I think I had a great week. (^u^)
(Suppose to continue on Saturday and Sunday, but enough 500 words, hehe!!)

[THE END]

No comments:

Post a Comment