Saturday, September 11, 2010

HARI RAYA + HOLIDAYS!

Raya Break...HOORAY!!!

Waited for long and finally we got our break, but we can't stay relax for everyday. Just few days, only few days of the break, I felt like missing my friends. Felt like boring staying at home, nothing to do, waiting the break to end soon. I miss them now. (T^T)

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. (@-@) Four days straight staying at home, what I did was just watching this Korean drama, called "My fair Lady". (=^w^=) It was awesome, I will watch it again in the future. Oh, Raya break can be awesome sometimes, I did babysitting my cousin sister that day, even though few days straight staying at home. (^w^) I think I did a great job babysitting her, well sometimes she is quite hard to take care of but if just leave her alone, she will do all her things by not bothering you. (^v^) I am a great baby sitter, I think. (XD)





Hmm, let me see, what we did that day...oh, actually we did nothing. (@o@) That morning was an awful morning, my stupid dog was barking like crazy and I was still sleeping. (=o=zzz) Actually I already knew that she will be here around eight in the morning but I still woke up late, like nine thirty. (=^^=) OMG!!! I really thought she will bring something here to do, but she told me, “I’ve done everything.” OMG!!! What should I do? I was facebooking the whole day, and checking out the YouTube, but I‘ve nothing that can make her do. (@o@) But I did bring her out for some walk. (^^) And we have our picture too, she is kind of shy, even I ask her to take picture with me, she also refused. (T^T)


On the day of Hari Raya,we celebrate birthday with my buddies at "The Ship", yay! My dearest buddy's late birthday, we gave her a holly surprise, first her favourite "The Ship" then next her special surprise "Tiramisu", from "Secret Recipe". Happy Birthday buddy. (^^)





Happy Birthday to you, wish you enjoy that day. Oh ya, we watched "Resident Evil: Afterlive". That's an awesome movie ever, even though it's a little bit horrible. Should I watch that again in 3D, is nice and I think I love that movie!!! (@v@) But bad thing to watch movie that day, because I sprained my neck...I think and some more our seats are totally front, J4-9. Can you imagine that, the seats are so front, and we have to sit like lying down, so difficult, but all of us enjoy the movie till the end. 


Hahaha, that’s just afternoon until evening. What my whole family planned for the Raya trip is spending a night at Port Dickson. One night, and the next morning back to K.L. Before going back to K.L, we went to Melaka, but all of us sitting inside the car and round and round to look for parking, and finally we gave up. But I took some picture, I like the beach, is the best place ever for me to relax.



The Beach outside the apartment.




Melaka rounding trip (^v^). The chicken rice stall, everyone is queuing up just to have a delicious lunch.

[THE END]

No comments:

Post a Comment