Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hobbies!!! ^w^

Hobbies??? Interests??? What to write??? I MISS PLAYING VOLLEYBALL!!!!
My favourite...VOLLEYBALL!!!


When I was young, I can bet that I had a lot of hobbies. But today, I think my only hobby left is “volleyball”. Don’t know since when volleyball is already my favorite game, and I miss playing it. (I think I have forgotten how to play. *gulp*) I start playing volleyball when I was studying secondary, and it's the second year for me. (*n*) 


I remembered that it was my cousin sister who drags me to join this club.She explained that her friend drags her in well then she drags me in. HA!!! But have to say million of thank you to her, because she makes me fell in love with volleyball. HAHAHA!!! (^v^)

After joining the club, I just only knew that volleyball had two different types. They are the indoor volleyball and the outdoor volleyball. Indoor volleyball also known as court volleyball, they have six players and two reserves from each team. Indoor volleyball is game within six against six. Each player has different standing point, just like football. On the other hand, outdoor volleyball is totally different than indoor volleyball. Outdoor volleyball is what people call them as “Beach volleyball”; two players and two reserves from each team. While outdoor volleyball it’s a game within two against two. Besides these, the wearing for both indoor and outdoor volleyball is totally different too. For indoor volleyball, the wearing is a T-shirt, shorts, and sports shoe; while for outdoor volleyball, there are two types of wearing for female, one-piece and two-piece; and for male, the wearing is just simple as living life, shorts and tank-tops, done.

In my role, I was in the indoor volleyball. (Outdoor volleyball…not my type…nah!! =P) I have used about few weeks time to learn on how to play volleyball, and I have represent my home for few games. (It’s school sports carnival) For the first game, I was just a reserve. (TT^TT) But I enjoyed in the game, even though I didn’t reserve anyone else. I and my friend were just standing there cheering for the team. (Yeah!!!) Finally, good news was our team won the game and made into champion. (HOORAY!!!)

I stopped playing volleyball ever since I start my SPM exam. That day I saw a banner in the University, it’s a sports carnival that organize by “School Of Communication”. (I have forgotten what other schools which organize this carnival) I saw there is a volleyball competition which can group our own members, but too bad I didn’t do so. Because I think no one will willing to join me into the game. That was the time I wished so much to play volleyball again. Volleyball had become part of my life, but ever after I started college, volleyball had slowly disappeared from my life.  (T^T)

Who wants to play volleyball??? Please come look for me…I really want to play volleyball for a very LONG time~~~

[THE END] 

No comments:

Post a Comment