Wednesday, September 1, 2010

National Day...BORING!

Lovely but boring day...don't know what I should do~~~ HAHAHA!!!
Maybe is the best day ever even is National Day. Seriously, I don't really care about it, no joke. Guess what, I slept till almost Eleven in the morning...no one bothering me, what a nice day. Even my mom not trying to wake me up...Muahahaha!!! I don't think I was tired the day before but I also don't know why I will sleep like a pig...HAHAHA!!! I love my life!!!!

National Day, really got nothing to do. Just staying at home, interenet internet ineternet and nothing else. Always the same, I don't think they change anything on National Day. AH...one thing changed...the venue changed to Bukit Jalil. Last time suppose to be at Dataran Merdeka, but this time changed to Bukit Jalil...well, weird! Lucky I didn't go out or something if not sure stuck in the traffic and wasting my time...HA!!! Thinking not to go anywhere, sure traffic jammed, but mom wants me to go out with her!!!! She forces me to go so, (I want home! T^T) even her eyes like going to pop out!! Well no choice...want to stay at home also cannot, I hate it. 


I am always the front seater, cause I am the only one besides my dad who know how to go that place. I hate Mont Kiara's road, so damn difficult to find, creep!! Haha but good thing is National Day got 31% discount for Baskin Robin!!! I LOVE BASKIN ROBIN!! I was shouting to eat Baskin Robin on my way to Sri Hartamas, I saw the banner...IS 31% DISCOUNT!!! HOORAY!!! Finally got to someone house, my mood don't really feel nice, moody for the first time. Then once I heard that they are going to Baskin Robin, I became hyperactive, mood meter went up till top!! Super Happy!! National Day plus holiday plus discount day, sure got lot of people, what I said is totally correct. We walk to Baskin Robin that take us twenty minutes, and got there still have to queue a very long like snake. Haha!! My turn, I got two pint and one is "Cookie Cream" and " World Class Chocolate", yummy!! (Thank You ^^)


Got my Baskin Robin and also got my Starbucks, hooray!! Back home then enjoy my ice-cream and my chocolate cream cookie, yum yum!! Having ice-cream while enjoying my starbucks, feel free and good. What else to do at friends' house, I set up my laptop and start doing my work. Typing typing typing, and doing nothing else, as I said National Day is a very boring day, nothing to do but just staying at someone's home enjoying the fun. Well, we do play some games, parents all playing "mah jong" and kids playing Wii and the young adults playing cards. That day rained and it's freezing, I got my scarf with me, I feel warm and warm, lucky is almost dinner time.


We decided not to have rice but we have our fried noodles. (-^w^-) We wnet to Taman Tun, one restaurant call Mama's Restaurant or something that starts with Mama. I like tat place, the food is DELICIOUS!!


Happy National Day anyway!! (^v^)


[THE END]

No comments:

Post a Comment